Tecnargilla confirms itself as the main showcase for the presentation of many new products, created to meet the new market needs driven, above all, by the production of large format tiles and digital glazing.
Near our stand you will be able to meet our technicians, sales people, touch the products and see how they work directly.
The products lines that will be presented are the following:
The Air Line will be presented in all its completeness. In fact, in addition to the Green Blow, there will be a series of accessories that will let you to easily and quickly create real blowing systems.
It will also be possible to test the different performances of the three Green Blow models that will be presented:
– Standard model: already presented in last edition, with motor 0,37 Kw (IE2) that gives a total pressure of 1300 Pa, a volume flow rate of 660 m^3/h and an engine performance of 70n%
– IE3 Model: with same motor size but, combined with an inverter, could arrive to a total pressure of 1990 Pa, a volume flow rate of 810 m^3/h and an engine performance of 78n%.
– Green Blow Plus, the top series: with a motor with permanent magnets 2,2 Kw, arrives to an incredible engine performance of 91,8n%, giving a total pressure of 3070 Pa and a maximum volume flow rate of 1010 m^3/h
The accessories line, in addition to diffusers and air knifes that could arrive till 3 meters lenght, is enriched with a series of components (brackets, curves, connections, etc) that will allow the blower to be applied quickly to any existing system or to create its own independent blowing system.
Two softwares it will be available for testing:
- a simulation software that allows to define in advance the thermal decrease obtained with the use of Green Blow on its own line after setting up some starting datas
- a configurator that allows you to download the 3D of the complete system, set previously, directly in the format of your CAD system
The production of large-format tiles has forced us to rethink the entire historic line of components for transport, in order to support greater loads.
The Linea Heavy is born, which includes, in addition to the supports, also idler and driving pulleys for a shaft with diameter 40-50, protections for UCP208, and all the components necessary for safe and effective transport.
At the stand will be exhibited a small transport line totally created with these components.
Tecnargilla’s latest focus will be on the containment of tiles during their transport.
It will be possible to see the whole Roller Conveyor Line, designed for a precise and safe transport of all types of tiles, from the little baseboard to the large format.
All the rollers of the line are made of rubber material so as not to damage the tile and are available in cylindrical or conical versions, in case the upper surface of the tile should not be touched.