The Protections Catalogue is enriched now with this new adjustable protection for pulleys with non-parallels belts.
Where it is used:
- in all cases where there are diverging or converging belts;
- where there is a change in pulley size;
- in the realization of approaches from belt drives to belt drives on rollers; ;
- Tile turners, walkways and/or deflecting units.
- There is currently NO standardized solution to cover these uses;
- Complex „handmade“ solutions are adopted and/or modifying the protections actually in the catalog, but losing any type of certification.
- available for pulleys D.170 and D.250;
- it allows to cover the arch not protected of the pulley thanks to the sliding of the two elements that compose it;
- compatible with all types of FM profiles (U profile, GTC, Diamond);
- supplied already assembled and complete with screws;
- pack 100 pieces;
- CE compliance.
- Very fast adjustment by simply acting on the bolts;
- Fully complies with current safety regulations;
- It allows for the ready-to-use protections for any opposite wheelbase/pulley avoiding unnecessary cutting of integral protections, even if a slight variation occurs;
- It allows a very high assembly time saving, both in the construction of new lines and in the replacement of non-compliant protections.