FM PartCommunity, developed in collaboration with Cadenas, is the tool for designer that will make the selection and application of our products, simpler and faster.
The catalogues available, right now, are :
– Green Blow Air Line
– Roller Conveyors Line
FM Partcommunity, after registration, will let you:
– Obtain 3D file of the single components;
– Green Blow Line: create and compose your blowing system and download 3D file, starting from the selection of the type of air knife, then adding all the components that will allow the connection with the blower and with your structure;
– Roller Conveyors: select type of roller conveyors, roller, accessories and width and download the 3D file already configured;
– Download and pdf data sheet summary with the list of components and products selected, also useful for requesting a quote.
In addition, the downloadable 3D file is not a generic format, but you can select the format of your CAD system so that there are no compatibility and import problems!
Accessing the configurator icon it will be possible to create and compose your complete blowing system.
In fact, starting from the selection of the type of air knife or diffuser you can add all the components that will allow the connection with the blower and with your structure.
Once the configuration is complete, the 3D file of the complete system can be downloaded.
The possible options are:
– Generate CAD model : to download 3D file in desired formats *
– Generate PDF Datasheet : to download a PDF summary of selected components
– Request for quotation : to send a direct request
* In the downloaded .zip file, can not find your 3D file?
Check that you have selected the CAD (3D and 2D) formats you want in “Edit CAD formats”.
This operation must be performed only at the first access as it will always remain memorized.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Versione 6.0 or major
- Mozilla Firefox Versione 2.0 or major
- Opera Versione 9.0 or major
- Google Chrome last versions
Required browser settings:
The following browser settings must be set locally in the user’s system:
- Cookie allowed
- Java script activated (Java 5.0) into the browser
Required browser settings (depending on the browser)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: the use of ActiveX technology must be allowed
- Mozilla Firefox: the use of Java technology must be allowed
- Opera: the use of Java technology must be allowed
- Google Chrome: the use of Java technology must be allowed