Green Blow is the new FM centrifugal blower that can be used in many industrial sectors when it is necessary to cool, clean and/or dry items and/or devices o simply, create an air circulation.
An analysis of market needs and the use of the latest design technology and simulation made it possible to obtain a product with a very high performance minimizing the motor dimension with a great energy saving
The structure of the blower is made in technopolymer, very light, that grant the adequate mechanical performances needed by the motor. The weight of the blower, complete with motor, vary from 8 to 10 kg, depending on model.
Green Blow is available with 3 different motors:
– Standard model: with motor 0,37 Kw (IE2) that gives a total pressure of 1300 Pa, a volume flow rate of 660 m^3/h and an engine performance of 70n%
– IE3 Model: with 0,37 Kw too that, combined with an inverter, could arrive to a total pressure of 1990 Pa, a volume flow rate of 810 m^3/h and an engine performance of 78n%.
– Green Blow Plus, the top series : with a motor with permanent magnets 2,2 Kw arrives to an incredible engine performance of 91,8n%, giving till a total pressure of 3070 Pa and a maximum volume flow rate of 1010 m^3/h
Our catalogue of components for “air line” allow to built a real modular system to cool, dry and clean your product.
The components line includes:
– Diffusers : with different structure and sizes all compatibles with Green Blow
– Air Knives : in two version (standard and plus), could reach length up to 3 meters keeping flux uniformity
– Filters: improve air quality in the workplace and avoid dust or other particles being blown onto the product
– Connecting components: a series of reductions, couplings, curves that let you create your system.
– Brackets : useful to position the blower and/or the air knife where necessary
All these components make the application of our Green Blow quick and easy and can be changed at any time without hard workings.
Soon a configuration software will be available that will allow you to compose your own system and download the 3D file in the format of your CAD system.
Our technical office is available for any suggestions and indications regarding your application.
Gate Valves totally in thermoplastic material useful to regulate the air flow by the air ducting reduction through a gate valve that has a graduated scale that indicates the opening and closing percentage of the section. The blocking on the wished position is possible by screws and nuts.
It is possibile to create a gate valves “set” through the assembly of a necessary number of valves by means of special aluminum profiles.
The plastic material guarantees the duration, the lightness and recyclability.
Available in versions for air tubes D.80-90-100-120-150.
The clapet Valve is used for industrial system of centralized suction.
Furthermore in the internal side of the cover it’s present a stoptooth that does not allow an eventual accidental disjunction of the air pipe.
The hermetic seal of the clapet valve is guaranteed by the presence of an OR gasket between body and cover.
Available for air pipe D.50 and D.60.